- An update on the no smoking thing: we are all doing great with it. Roomie has some cravings in the morning, so he gave up coffee as well. We are now all drinking green tea for breakfast. I miss my morning coffee ritual, but I feel just as refreshed from my green tea.
- Don’t forget the giveaway! You still have a day!
- I’m getting very busy with Uni. I don’t think I like that. I haven’t read or really watched TV this year, and I’m at the point where I’ll have to start studying on Saturdays. Bleh. So far Saturdays were reserved for relaxation and studying the Torah with my family, it seems uni work will have to enter the day.
- Y has been trying to convince me to go to Canada with him in August. Hm. Maybe.
- Roomie might bring in another roommate. Which would be fine as far as the number of rooms go, but we have only one bathroom. It would financially be better for all of us (Roomie included). I can shave at the kitchen sink as well, but the toilet… that might be an issue.
- Next week I want to keep the 7 quick takes at 49 words or below. Self imposed challenge accepted.
- Is anyone getting excited about Kdam 2013? I think my dad is a bad influence over me!