- Every district in Budapest feels compelled to host their own Christmas fair.
- There are 23 districts in Budapest.
- There seem to be a whole lot of Jewish artists, artisans and vendors at these Christmas fairs.
- I now have a coffee maker lamp. I love it.
- Every place seems to sell mulled wine, except for McDonald’s.
- It’s not only mulled wine you won’t get ID’d for. Rum punch is sold freely, too.
- I think I hate rum punch.
- High school crowds are a lot more attentive and receptive than their teachers.
- I was first invited to buy a Watchtower magazine, then a book on Dianetics.